You picked “& I’m Fine Today” from Charleston, South Carolina alternative band, Susto, as your favorite new release for the week of January 20, 2016.
What is your favorite release for week of January 20?
- SUSTO, & I’m Fine Today (38%, 10 Votes)
- BASH AND POP, Anything Could Happen (31%, 8 Votes)
- SHOW PONIES, How It All Goes Down (19%, 5 Votes)
- MICHAEL CHAPMAN, 50 (12%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 26
Did we miss something? If you feel a new release is missing from our current poll, please let us know in the comments.
Readers’ Tops Winter 2017
- SUSTO, & I’m Fine Today (10)
- BAND OF HEATHENS, Duende (9)
- BASH AND POP, Anything Could Happen (8)
- INFAMOUS STRINGDUSTERS, Laws of Gravity (7)
- SHOW PONIES, How It All Goes Down (5)
- MICHAEL CHAPMAN, 50 (3)
- DROPKICK MURPHYS, 11 Short Stories of Pain & Glory (2)
Keep ’em coming. Your votes in our weekly Readers’ Pick poll help create these rankings. Many thanks!
About the author: Washington, D.C. area web designer by day. Music is my muse. I host Twangville‘s weekly Readers‘ Pick.